Just send an email to email@example.com. Everyone is welcome.
How does it work?
- We read one book every 2 months. All members can post to the blog and join the conversation on Twitter as we read.
What are you reading now? / What's next? / What have you read before?
- We try to choose interesting books.
- See our past, present, and future book selections on our Books page.
How can I participate?
- You can participate as much or a little as you like. You can create blog posts (please do), comment on existing posts, post to Twitter (please), or just read the books and follow the blog.
Who can Join? / How can I join?
- We are based in Winchester, MA but everyone is welcome.
- If you want to contribute to the blog, just send a message with your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to post to Twitter, you'll need to sign up for your own Twitter account. Your tweets will automatically show up on the blog if you use #wplibc. You can find us at www.twitter.com/winpublib.
- If you just want to read along with us, please let us know you're part of the club by following the blog. Click on the "Join This Site" button on the right side of the blog homepage.
What are the rules?
- Please feel free to post about anything related to the current book selection. Let us know your thoughts, interpretations, favorite parts, or anything else you think the club may be interested in. That being said, we are open to readers of all ages so please keep it clean. No swearing, no offensive images / links / etc.
Who are you?
- The Internet Book Club is run by the Winchester Public Library in Winchester, MA. Visit our website at www.winpublib.org.
What does WPLIBC stand for?
- Winchester Public Library Internet Book Club.
- Please contact us at email@example.com or call (781) 721-7171 ext. 331.